The person in charge of the kitchen
The head chef is responsible for everything that happens inside the kitchen. This is the deputy role who stands in for the executive chef in their absence. This chef is in charge of buying the food, testing new recipes and incorporating them into the menus, checking the prep and supervising the crew.
This is a complex role that calls for experience, organisational skills and in-depth knowledge of cultural, psychological, managerial, economic, technical and gastronomic matters.
Send us your application
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Previous experience
- Organizational and managerial skills
Nice to have
- Knowledge of English (considered a plus)
- Knowledge of food and wine
- Stimulating and innovative environment
- Support with career progression
- Pay will reflect experience
- Career opportunities and long-term collaboration