The person responsible for direct contact with guests
The chef de rang is the point of contact closest to the customer.
In this role, you’ll need to look after the guest from the moment they walk in, accompanying them to the table, explaining the menu and taking the orders.
Accuracy, method and a keen sense of aesthetics when dressing the tables are the essential qualities required for this role, plus great interpersonal skills.
Send us your application
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Previous experience
Nice to have
- Knowledge of English (considered a plus)
- Knowledge of food and wine
- Stimulating and innovative environment
- Support with career progression
- Pay will reflect experience
- Career opportunities and long-term collaboration