The person responsible for quality standards
The maître d’, also known as the front-of-house manager, is the person that makes the dining room service run smoothly. He not only manages the room, but also his whole crew.
He will structure and lead the team while continuously building the relationship with the customer.
Together with the chef, the maitre d’ will plan the menus with the aim of choosing the options that best match the customers’ tastes.
Send us your application
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Previous experience
Nice to have
- Knowledge of English (considered a plus)
- Knowledge of food and wine
- Stimulating and innovative environment
- Support with career progression
- Pay will reflect experience
- Career opportunities and long-term collaboration